Risk Zone 2012 brings you a range of insightful case studies demonstrating where and how successful projects have been managed and what measures can be taken to avoid the pitfalls which have befallen others.
The Risk Zone Europe 2012 event is designed to link Risk theory with real life examples,moderated and put into context by the Risk Doctor, David Hillson who will ensure you leave with plenty of actionable learning points.
What Risk Zone Europe 2012 Summit Offers:
- Interactive 2-day conference including corporate case studies from Nestle, Nokia Siemens Networks, IBM, SAP AG, Transport for London, Alcatel-Lucent and more
- Benchmark your risk management approach against best practice and identify points of improvement for your business
- Network with Europe’s Senior Risk Professionals who all have considerable practice in the Risk field at project, program, portfolio and enteprise level
- Meet with many European PMI Chapter Presidents*
- Effective, proactive resolution plans to turn project risks in your favor
*Stamford Global is proud to play a pivotal role in bringing PMI members together from all around the globe: building bridges across borders to share knowledge and best practice.
For more details, contact Andrew Harmati at Stamford Global on +36 23 805 600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.riskzonesummit.com