Workshop "Effective Portfolio Intake, Benefits Realization and Governance – Morten Sorensen"
Workshop: Effective Portfolio Intake, Benefits Realization and Governance
- Get insight to all the critical methods and processes for end-to-end management of strategic initiatives
Moderator: Morten Sorensen
Date: November 13th 2019
Name of the hall: Rab
Language: in English
Start: 8:30 h Finish: 16:00 h
Breaks: 10-10.30 Coffee break (30 mins) 12:30-13:30 Lunch break (60 mins) 14:30-15:00 Coffee break (30 mins)
Lunch and coffee break are included in price.
The number of participants in the workshop is limited. Register on time!
Regardless of industry or size of your organization you need an effective approach to selection of strategic initiatives and related planning as well as the management of benefits through successful delivery and ongoing sustainment of the expected value. You also need adequate management of the related risks, governance and effective reporting.
This workshop will connect all the key elements of Strategy Execution from goal setting through to delivery and we will dive further into the two most critical areas of Strategy Execution:
- • Portfolio Intake Analysis and Strategic Alignment
- • Benefit Realization Management
- • Governance
We will review a pragmatic and concrete model that allows organizations to derive specific department goals and make sure there is visibility to Project Portfolio Intake proposals needed to fulfil the strategy overall.
We will discuss the key Portfolio and Benefit Realization Management methods in addition to critical levers for related framework process improvement initiatives. We will review critical objectives, methods and risks in Governance.
The workshop will include detailed review of all related process elements along with illustrative examples and interactive Q&A. We will discuss examples from the audience for each part.
We will review valuable areas and specific examples of opportunity for you to own, drive and improve Strategy Execution processes from end to end.
You will obtain transferable and actionable insight needed to successfully implement proven and valuable methods in your strategic initiatives and organization.
- Understand the framework of 5 critical elements of End-to-End Strategy Execution that organizations must follow to improve strategic planning, execution and outcomes.
- Understand Review the exact linkage between strategic goals, portfolio plans, program goals, benefits realization and related outcomes and value creation.
- Address valuable areas of opportunity for you to own, drive and improve Strategy Execution processes for your organization.
- Identify governance gaps. Opportunities and develop valuable improvement plans.