Workshop "Unpredictable factor Z in PM - perception and mindset– Borna Lulić"
Workshop: Unpredictable factor Z in PM - perception and mindset– Borna Lulić
Moderator: Borna Lulić
Date: November 11th 2019
Name of the hall: Brač/Lopud
Duration: 8:30 - 16:30 h
Coffee/Lunch break: 10-10.30 Coffee break, 12-12.50 Coffee break and Lunch, 14.30.-15.00 Coffee break
Powered by Erste banka!
The purpose of one-day education is to help participants improve the influence in communication, ie to understand why we often do not understand each other and how to influence that "underwater", invisible and unpredictable part of the human mind that creates perceptions and mindset that greatly influences the success in communication and projects.
At the training the attendees will:
- Understand why things do not work even though we have clearly communicated them, or what are all these invisible and unpredictable factors affecting the process of understanding in communication
- Solve the MBTI questionnaire and inform yourself with the 4 dimensions of the human mind and the difference in receiving the information that comes from it
- Observe the differences between the static and development mindsets, and the proactive and reactive approach
- Understand the influence and benefit of emotional intelligence on interpersonal relationships and the power it has in building trust through win-win agreements
- Understand the underlying principles of mindfulness and the influence that they have in the process of communication