October 04 2022 at 11:43AM
Jasmina Lukačević and Miljenka Plazonić Bogdan - Participatory management in projects - concepts, experience and practice
Participatory management in projects - concepts, experience and practice - Why and how should various project meetings and workshops be more than the exchange of information and looking at tables?
Duration of the workshop: 9:30 - 16:30, with breaks
The goal of the education is to enable project managers to experience and transfer knowledge of using practices that are learned and shared through the network called The Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversations (AoH, www.artofhosting.org). It is a topic of encouraging and empowering participants to act proactively, through initiative, cooperation and assuming responsibility based on participation and self-organization. The art of this way of working and its application in a project environment also requires knowledge of the concepts of action in complex conditions and transformational processes, as well as methods of working with smaller as well as large groups. For more than ten years, international training in this area, called The Art of Participatory Leadership (https://aoplcroatia.weebly.com/), has been taking place in Croatia, where this broader topic is connected to corporate and complex systems.
The education will cover the following topics in a practical way:
- What are the key concepts that are the basis for a participatory way of working with team members, regardless of the number of participants
- Understanding the design and management of participatory methods - how to ensure participation, engagement and real movement towards a solution and cooperation? What is chaordic design and why do we need it?
- When and how to use methods like Open Space Technology, World Cafe and Design For Wise Actions
- What can a really powerful kickoff or retrospective look like? How can these concepts be applied independently of the PM methods used on the project?
The lecturers have many years of experience in applying this knowledge and skills in projects in a wide range of projects, from complex international to local initiatives with faculties.
The education is designed in a way that ensures the active participation of all participants and the possibility of application after it. It will also enable a rich exchange among participants about the challenges and opportunities that various project situations provide.
Expand your knowledge on how to help a group achieve its maximum potential, from the beginning to the end of a project!
Who is the education intended for?
- If you manage projects and are interested in the answer to most of these questions:
- How to ensure that people really hear and understand each other even when they have fundamentally different perspectives in the project?
- How to encourage faster and more efficient problem solving, with as little interference as possible?
- What do team project workshops look like that end with a desire for a new meeting and not with comments that time was wasted again?
- What kind of group dynamics can we expect at the meetings in which phase of the project and how to adequately prepare?
- How to prepare a project meeting, what to invest time and effort in?
- How to conduct project meetings and workshops with a large number of participants?
- How do some of the methods we mention work?
then it is meant for you!
Jasmina Lukačević works as an expert in human resources and organizational development, with many years of experience in the corporate and private sector, both in a management role and as an external consultant, trainer and manager. She is also an expert in the IT sector in the field of human resource management information systems, employed at the HRPRO company, where she combines the best of technology and human resources processes. He has been using The Art of Hosting practices since 2003 and is one of the key bearers of this knowledge in the network. Jasmina has an M.Sc in mathematics and is currently attending a university specializing in human resources.
Miljenka Plazonić Bogdan
Miljenka Plazonić Bogdan is a professional facilitator, trainer and coach, with more than 20 years of work experience in the field of organizational development and human resources development.
Through many years of corporate experience and a professional career as a consultant, she designed and implemented numerous development programs aimed at developing the full potential of individuals and teams. Since 2013, he has been part of the ITO team, for which he heads the Croatian office and works as an HR consultant on local and international projects in the EMEA region. The Art of Hosting practices have been used since the very beginnings of the network in 2003 in various environments.
Follow our News