September 22 2022 at 09:00AM
Nicos Kourounakis - Master Class Workshop – PM2 - Portfolio Management Made Simple
Nicos has also been involved in many international projects in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and across Europe, working both with large organizations as well as with smaller ventures and start-ups.
He is the Author of the PfM² Guide for Portfolio Management (December 2021) and the PgM² Guide for Programme Management (June 2022).
He is also the Co-Author of several European Commission Publications such as the PM² Project Management Methodology Guide (2012, 2016, 2018), the Agile PM² Guide (2014), the PM²-PPM Portfolio Management Guide (2017), and the ITSRM Guide on IT Security Risk Management (2020).
He holds an MBA from McGill University, Montreal, Canada, a MASc in Electrical Engineering from the University of Victoria, Canada, and a BSc in Physics from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. He has also achieved several Certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, IPMA-D, PM² and Agile PM².
For additional information about the speaker, click HERE.
Master Class Workshop
- Portfolio Management Made Simple:
- Selling the Case for Portfolio Management
- The Role of the Portfolio Support Office (PfSO)
- Initiating a Portfolio (the Portfolio Handbook)
- Governance – Portfolio Roles & Responsibilities
- Portfolio Management Professes:
- Portfolio Framework Definition
- Portfolio Composition
- Portfolio Realisation
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication
- Portfolio Reporting (the Portfolio Composition & Analysis Report)
- Learning resources: click HERE
Follow our News