MJOK + Electoral Assembly 3.10.2023.
MJOK + Electoral Assembly will be held in Croatian.
Please follow the link to the official event site: MJOK + Electoral Assembly >>
About Electoral Assembly:
On the basis of Article 19 of the Statute, the Executive Committee (EC) of the PMI Croatia Association, at the session held on July 4, 2023, made a decision on convening the election assembly on October 3, 2023, and appointing the Election Commission to conduct regular elections for the association's executive body (executive board). The election committee was appointed in composition of Mladen Gavrančić, Stipe Šare and Darko Tušek. After the completion of the election procedure, the Electoral Commission is dissolved.
The election commission for the implementation of elections for the Executive Board of the association PMI Croatia in the period 2024-2026 announces
members of the association to apply for candidacy for the following positions:
- President of the Board of the association (one candidate)
- President of the branch (Dalmatia, Istria and Kvarner, Osijek and Zagreb) (4 candidates)
- Members of the Board for the following areas (9 candidates are selected):
- Academic initiatives
- Communication channels
- Professional development of members
- Working with volunteers
- Marketing Association
- 3 candidates for special committees
Each candidate in the elections can submit from one to three applications (for one, two, or all three functions mentioned above). A rough orientation description of the functions in the Board according to the global PMI can be found at this link. The responsibilities of the Board of PMI Croatia may differ from these descriptions, but not significantly.
Agenda of the Electoral Assembly:
- Opening of the Assembly and determining the quorum
- Election of recorders and notifiers of the minutes
- Publication of the results of electronic elections
- Conclusion of the elections and the Assembly
On behalf of the association PMI Croatia,
Darko Tušek, President of the Electoral Commission
It is not possible to register for this event