Project of the Year
Project of the year 2021 - Applications are closed!
Applications for the Award for the Project of the Year 2021 have ended.We would like to thank all registered candidates!
We continue with the process of evaluating candidates, collecting materials and selecting finalists.
Follow the news on this page for all further information!
Criteria for evaluating nominations
- application of structured project management methodology - 25% points,
- the complexity of the project in terms of organization, technology, risks, deadlines, costs or some other basis - 25% points,
- the meaning of the project goals for the project client and/or for the wider social community and their successful fulfillment - 25% points,
- innovation in applied project management practice – 15% points,
- achievement of project goals above the planned framework – 10% points.
Project evaluation procedure:
Submission of all information required for application
Based on the registered candidacy via the web form, the Committee contacts the candidates and submits forms for the delivery of other information necessary for the evaluation process.
Submission of additional attachments and materials
The application materials with all possible additional attachments are submitted by e-mail to the address of the Committee within the deadline defined and published on the Association's website.
Invitation for presenting
Candidates may be invited to present their nomination before the Committee for up to 30 minutes. Te project manager presents with colleagues and other interested parties in the project.
You can find information about all the details in the selection process, conditions and criteria, protection of data confidentiality in the Rulebook (Croatian)