Mission, Vision and Goals
Voluntary and non-profit professional organization that promotes the development and improvement of project management in Croatia.
To be the initiator of changes and the most important factor in the development of the quality of work on projects and the productivity of project management
To organize relevant events (conferences, seminars) and be the link for relevant participants in project management on Croatia and Europe
Be the key partner in promoting and representing the interests of the profession, knowledge and project management skills
- cultivate expertise in project management
- contribute to the quality and scope of the project management profession
- to encourage appropriate global applications of project management for the benefit of the general public
- to provide a recognizable forum for the free exchange of ideas, best practices, applications and solutions to project management issues between its members and other parties interested and involved in project management
- recognize and promote the basics of project management and improve knowledge about successful project management
Leadership is in charge for directing PMI Croatia towards its goals
See who's behind implementing Association's strategy.